Peter Hall's 1/350 scale photo etch detail set for the Trumpeter kit of HMS Exter in 1939 fit.
1. Box Vent Grills (Small)
2. Searchlight Platform Supports
3. Railings (Quarterdeck Sides)
4. Railings (Fo’c’sle Deck Fwd)
5. Railings (Fo’c’sle Deck Aft)
6. Railings (Fwd Superstructure Front)
7. Railings (Fwd Superstructure Rear)
8. Railings (Bridge Canopy)
9. Railings (Fwd Superstructure Port)
10. Railings (Fwd Superstructure Stbd)
11. Railings (Aft Boat Deck)
12. Railings (Stern)
13. Railings (Aft Superstructure Rear)
14. Railings Aft Superstructure Front)
15. Depth Charge Rail Assembly
16. Forward Funnel Siren Platforms
17. Aircraft Access Platform Sides
18. Aircraft Access Platform
19. Aircraft Catapult Launch Cradles
20. Walrus Amphibian Detail Parts
21. 36’ Fast Motor Boat Cradles
22. 14’ Dinghy Thwarts and Rudder
23. Vertical Ladder Stock (Narrow)
24. Vertical Ladder Stock (Standard)
25. Anchor Chain
26. Catapult Pulley Wheels
27. Aircraft Catapult Assembly
28. Catapult Inner Platform
29. Catapult Extensions
0.5" QUAD MACHINE GUN
ACCOMMODATION LADDER ASSEMBLY
30. Catapult Extension Lower Frames
31. Catapult Winding Handles
32. Catapult Side Platform
33. HACs Director Supports
34. Funnel Sirens
35. WT Wire Terminal House
36. WT Wire Terminal Enclosure
37. Crane Hook
38. Crane Rigging Pulley Wheels
39. Crane Jib
40. Crane Rigging Pulley Wheels
41. Crane Rigging
42. Bridge Aft Overhang Supports
43. Bridge Compass Platform
44. Bridge Aft Lookout Decks
45. Bridge Fwd Lookout Decks
46. Bridge Deck Wood Grating
47. TBS Antennas
48. DF Antenna (Fore Mast)
49. Fore Mast Upper Platform
50. Fore Mast Lower Platform
51. Large Air Intake Vent Box
52. Intake Vent Hatches
53. Fore Funnel Cap Grill
54. Aft Funnel Cap Grill
55. Fore Funnel Inner Walkway
56. Aft Funnel Inner Walkway
57. Catapult Deck Rear Supports
58. Catapult Deck Forward Supports
59. Boat Support Frame (Stbd Fwd)
60. Boat Support Frame (Port Fwd)
61. Boat Support Frame (Stbd Aft)
62. Boat Support Frame (Port Aft)
63. 4” AA Gun Fittings
64. Accommodation Ladder Steps
65. Accommodation Ladder Handrails
66. Accommodation Ladder Davits
67. 35’ Motor Launch Cradles
68. 27’ Whaler Thwarts and Rudder
69. Bridge Semaphores
70. Aft Searchlight Platform Ladder
71. Mid Searchlight Platform Ladders
72. Crane Base Grills
73. Side Intake Vent Box Hatches
74. Side Intake Vent Boxes
75. Mid Searchlight Platform Braces
76. Mid Searchlight Platform Braces
77. Searchlight Plat End Brace (Stbd)
78. Searchlight Plat End Brace (Port)
79. Stream Anchors
80. Signal Lamps (Standard)
82. 0.5” Quad Vickers MG Assembly
83. Searchlight Lens Crosses
84. Signal Lamps (Small)
85. Bridge Venturi
86. Torpedo Tube Bay Supports
87. 35’ Motor Launch Thwarts
88. Inclined Ladders Boat Deck Aft
89. Inclined Ladders Boat Deck Forward
90. 32’ Cutter Thwarts and Rudder
91. Signal Flag Lockers
92. Leadsman's Platforms
93. Fore Mast Yardarm Footropes
94. Main Mast Yardarm Footropes
95. Carley Raft Floor (Large)
96. Carley Raft Floor (Small)
97. Carley Raft Paddles
98. Paravane Parts
99. Fairey IIIF Seaplane Parts
100. 27’ Whale Cradles
101. 35’ Fast Motor Boat Fittings
102. Blakes Stoppers
103. 14’ Dinghy Cradles
104. Watertight Doors (Standard Open)
105. Watertight Doors (Standard Closed)
106. Wardroom Window Hatches
107. 8” Gun Turret Access Doors
108. 4” Ammo Locker Doors
109. Watertight Doors (Large Open)
110. Washdeck Locker Hatches
111. Deck Hatches
112. 32’ Cutter Cradles
113. Watertight Doors (Large Closed)
Paint and thinners classify as flammable liquid and can only be sent via our specialised contract to Mainland Great Britian as they are dangerous goods. The cost of this is rather high per parcel so we have a minimum paint/thinners order of 6 tins/bottles to allow us to reduce the postage cost to our customers.
The minimum order is 6 tins of paint or bottles of thinners or a combination of both. 1 bottle of thinners counts as 1 tin. The paint can be a combination of any colour and tins within coloursets count as individual tins. If you require any help with this please contact us.
We can send out orders of less than 6 tins/bottles but they incur the full postage charge of £13 per shipment. Please contact us if you wish to order less than the minimum.
Parcelforce48 (for paint & thinners) 6 tin minimum - £6.50.
Parcelforce48 (for paint & thinners) 12 tin minimum - £4.50.
Parcelforce48 (for paint & thinners) £75 total order spend - FREE
All other products are sent via Royal Mail 1st class or Royal Mail International Tracked & Signed. All costs are automatically calculated during checkout before any payment is taken. For a guide price see below.
Royal Mail 1st class (UK) costs start at £1.50 up to £9.50 depending on the size and weight of the total order.
We offer free posatge to the UK for all orders over £75.
Royal Mail International Tracked & Signed starts at £8.20 up to £17.90 depending on the size and weight of the total order.
We offer free interntional postage for orders over £150.
Under EU law a consumer is entitled to cancel a distance sales contract without notice up to 14 days after delivery. We as Sovereign Hobbies Ltd are obligated to refund the full value of the goods paid by you, plus the basic rate of postage available to you for that product to your address at the time of order. Customers cancelling however are obligated to return the goods to us in as-new condition at your expense. With specific reference to paint order cancellations, this means you are required to return flammable liquids to us via the post, which may be greatly simplified by asking us to arrange collection for you under our dangerous goods handling contract. You are entitled to use any carrier you wish, but point out that it is illegal to fail to disclose the Class III Flammable Liquids nature of the contents of the return package in order to have the package accepted by a courier under their normal services. Please note that the true cost of the Parcelforce 48hr service paid for by Sovereign Hobbies Ltd is circa £13, not the £6.50 that we charge using a minimum order platform to offset postage. Returns will be charged at the true cost if you use us to arrange collection.
For more information on returns please follow this link https://www.sovereignhobbies.co.uk/pages/terms-and-conditions-returns-refunds
We advised that you ensure to purchase enough paint to complete the model to maintain accuracy. Whilst we do everything in our power to ensure consistancy between batches using real people and not machine, we are also carrying out constant improvement of our range and colour accuracy. As such we do make changes to colours when new information shows a discrepancies in our range. This allows us to carry the most accurate and authentic paint range. Therefore we advise that you ensure to order enough paint to complete the model, especially when building larger scale kits.
Colourcoats paints are either a matt or satin finish (each paint is detailed on the listing). Satin finishes allows decals to often be applied directly to the colour without need for a gloss varnish to avoid backing film silvering, whilst avoiding the excessive drying times and difficulties in getting an even coat when working with gloss paints. This also means Colourcoats is very quick drying for application of multiple coats/varnishes compared to gloss enamels. Colourcoats is also highly opaque meaning that a single coat is often sufficient coverage. It can be sprayed with a suitable airbrush or brush painted. When brush painting multiple thinned coats are recommended with sable brushes.
If necessary Colourcoats can be thinned with either the standard quality solvent thinners - White Spirit in the UK/ Paint Thinners in the USA, or cellulose thinners/ lacquer thinners in the USA for rapid drying. The recommended thinner however is Colourcoats Thinners, a specially formulated enamel thinner which combines the drying times of cellulose, far less odour than either type of general purpose thinner, very good paint adhesion without softening plastic and is fully compatible with Colourcoats paint long term - meaning you can return unused thinned paint to the tin for long term storage. Sovereign Hobbies Ltd takes no responsibility for performance or storage issues where thinners other than Colourcoats Thinners are used, because obviously we have no control over what the end user chooses to add and we cannot product test with every random liquid someone may add to Colourcoats paint.
Solid pigments will tend to separate from the carrier solvent if sat still for long periods of time, so we strongly recommend thorough mixing before use.